In 2019 we launched ABA Switzerland’s previous website. For several years ABA Switzland existed with only a presence on Facebook. In the time since we have welcomed in excess of 6000 users to our website. During that time the responsibilities and challenges facing our professional group have changed. At the beginning of 2020, the BACB announced that they will no longer be supporting certification outside the USA and Canada. In light of this and the growing numbers of visitors to our online services, we have continued to develop our online presence whilst also reducing cost and bringing development in house.
In line with our strategy, we have redesigned our website to provide more functionality and to allow us to expand services according to our member’s needs and ABA Switzerland’s ever-changing role, whilst also preserving the breadth and depth of our content. The development of this website has taken in excess of 15 months to develop and introduces the following services.
- A new members area, a place to find your CEUs, Membership Documents and control your personal information – Launching in April 2021
- A streamlined application process for applicants
- Partial automation in the administration of the membership application process
- A central database of members and friends of ABA Switzerland
- Improved functionality on private practitioner profiles
- Increased integration between all our online services
All member will receive their personal logins and access to the member’s area in the next two weeks. We hope you enjoy using the new website. If you have any feedback or experience any issues with the new services please do get in contact with us via the contact page.